Samsung Health
Hi,

Could you add Wakeboarding please ? 👍

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakeboarding

Best regards
7 댓글
옵션
Samsung Health
Dear AlexRambo, In order to tracking and analyzing from Wakeboard Samsung Health needs the basic data such as calculated calorie aligned with the speed of Wakeboard. However currently there is no baseline data info to measure and analyze it. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Health and valuable opinion. Thank you.
0 좋아요
AlexRambo
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
Could you use Water skiing data ? I prefer being able to register my sport, even if it is not perfect, instead of not registering it :(
옵션
Samsung Health
Hello, Both exercises are similar but different. If we do not have basic information about a specific exercise and provide information, it may cause issues from other users. Thank you for your understanding the situation in advance. Thank you.
0 좋아요
AlexRambo
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
Hi, Wakeboarding : 320 Calories burned after one hour. (internet) 🌊
0 좋아요
AlexRambo
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
Please just allow us to change WaterSkiing to Wakeboarding in the sport category, even if it is not perfect. It's better than seeing my Wakeboarding sessions under the name "WaterSkiing". Thanks 🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️
0 좋아요
옵션
Samsung Health
Dear, I sincerely appreciate your feedback. Basic data of an exercise will be checked by sports trackers team. I will forward it to the sports trackers team for the review. Thank you!
AlexRambo
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
Thanks a lot :)
0 좋아요