Original topic:

SyncMyTracks no longer supported

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 11:11 AM)
Lindsay42
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
With the latest Samsung Health update, it is no longer possible to use SyncMyTracks to export activity files to other services. Because Samsung has continually ignored my pleas that indicate that the file they send to Strava is innacurate, this has been my only method by which I could upload reasonably accurate files to Strava. With this feature gone, I do not see the point in continuing on with such a poor service. 
4 Comments
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Lindsay42, Samsung Health Team announced to 3rd party application partners that track data detected from their apps cannot be synced anymore with Samsung Health app from July 2020 due to fraudulent activities around increasing step count. In order to fundamentally solve this problem, Samsung Health Team decided not to provide "write" that the number of track generated from the partner app is synchronized with our app.

0 Likes
Lindsay42
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Unfortunately that means that the service Samsung supposedly provides is now useless to me and unfortunately will not be continuing on with the brand.
foxhill70
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Samsung  can just f****g change the code so it is posible to induvidualy change the max hart rate. And in advansed settings we alsow want to be able to fine adjust the different hart sones. This is not at problem for Samsung to do. There are som hidden agenda for not doing it.

An another issue is exporting the training logg with gps data, hart beat data, and other standard data. They at making i difficult becaus they want to hold on to the cutomers private data to them self.... We should take them to cort for not give the customer a simpel way to export their own data.

best regards Foxill70 (born in 1970)

With max hartbeat = 188....

Frediebianchi
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
Hey samsung! you're doing things harder to us. One of the things that made me to choose Samsung instead of Apple, is the freedom we have to share and sync with other apps. I always make fun of it about Apple users because the até blocked by Apple for everything. But now, seems you guys are going to the same way. I very disappointed that I can't sync my Strava, Map My Tracks, Nike Run, Google Fit with samsung Health. You becoming useless now. I bought my first Actice 2 and I was so happy. But now, I would like to sync it with my friends apps and you guys are making it not harder, but impossible. You can at least, I repeat, at least let SyncMy Tracks making the synchronization for you guys that doesn't have competence to do it.
0 Likes