Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Viewing live step count on phone

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 01:54 PM)
Ally60
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

I've just  got a galaxy watch today and am busy setting it up.  One thing I can't track down how to do (or even if its possible) is to see the live step count as it happens on Samsung Health when I'm walking wearing the watch, instead it updates every few minutes.

I could do this on my old Fitbit and really like to see my steps in front of me on the phone screen.

(I have samsung health installed running on a galaxy S20 with a Galaxy Active watch)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keagan
Options
Samsung Health
Hi Ally60, Once you set up the Steps widget on your watch, you can see your current step count whenever you want.
From the watch's Home screen, swipe left until you reach Add widget. Tap it, and then swipe to and tap Steps. Now you can view your step count by simply looking at the Step widget. Tap the widget for more details.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Solution
keagan
Options
Samsung Health
Hi Ally60, Once you set up the Steps widget on your watch, you can see your current step count whenever you want.
From the watch's Home screen, swipe left until you reach Add widget. Tap it, and then swipe to and tap Steps. Now you can view your step count by simply looking at the Step widget. Tap the widget for more details.
0 Likes
Ally60
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hi Keagan,  many thanks for that, all set up as you suggest and working fine.