Original topic:

Why did you remove MyFitnessPal integration?!

(Topic created on: 09-12-2018 12:14 PM)
DKylTitan
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
Starting from version 6.0 of Samsung Health, the application no longer supports 3rd party application integration except with Strava a subscription based application.

This is definitely a step in the wrong direction since having the Samsung Health application be more versatile is what made it fit in my everyday life.

I love Samsung and all, but this move I can't agree with. especially since the formula for macronutrient calculation on the sHealth application isn't as accurate as the one on MyFitnessPal...
6 Comments
Samsung Health
Samsung also removed 3rd party support from Samsung Cloud back in February....
0 Likes
Beetleboy
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Agreed. Nice app, but I need to sync to other services to grab my data from non-Samsung devices. I'm not going to replace those devices with Samsung products. I just won't use the Samsung Health app. Unfortunate. I like it.
0 Likes
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Samsung Health
mine is still linked. it's in the data permissions section.
0 Likes
Samsung Health
I just installed My Fitness Pal and it is linked like @cmdacos said in Data Permissions 🐧5a8feb71-b5d7-488e-b150-69585a2c991e.jpg
0 Likes
HookHarpy
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I can't get it to read my food from myfitnesspal after this last update. All the permissions are granted but still no food. At least my steps are getting to myfitnesspal from my gearfit. Looks like it can push to myfitnesspal, but not pull.
0 Likes
Erylea
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Agree with above but would also like Shealth to sync with Weight Watcher app - Food and Activity
0 Likes