Original topic:

adding medications, vitamins and supplements

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 08:11 PM)
blue693
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
It would be great for samsung to put in the ability to track medications  and vitamins and supplements.
9 Comments
RevStanley1967
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I have began a exercise routine. I would like to track supplements and medications 

blue693
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
same here, would be nice to hear future plans about this kind of stuff from samsung
AKC
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
This is a great idea!
Samsung Health
Thank you!
0 Likes
Stargaz3r
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I have Gastroparesis and wasting syndrome and being able to add my necessary supplements would be invaluable!!

jgill14
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
I had iPhone before going to Samsung and there was a spot to enter emergency contacts and medication list. is there anything available for samsung phones?
ChosenEmpress
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Started using Samsung health in April and would love to add my vitamins to the app. Please consider adding this option, thanks in advance

libertjohann
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Once I was visiting my sister and saw a whole bunch of jars on her table. When she asked that there were so many of them, she answered me vitamins and microelements. I took a look and read about the store where she took Therastore. I read it and decided to take it. I liked the vitamins with a good composition.

Members_1ZOzRCP
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Yes, Agree. Having the Specific ability to do that would be Great. I have been able to partially do it, simply by searching ingredients and/or nutritional value of certain vitamins or supplements and inputting that under daily food data ;)