Samsung Health
Today the 18th may and this guy almost walk 2 millions steps 

6 Comments
Samsung Health
Yup - Paint Shaker lol 😂
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Reminds me of Play Coins on the Nintendo 3DS. Not willing to miss out on StreetPass Mii Plaza games, when I failed to hit the max amount of steps per day, I used to shake my 3DS.

At least I cheated for a good cause. Just wanting to have your face under "FIRST!!1!!" is dumb
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Jackmay, Please note that we are aware of certain customers being able to finish challenges sooner than possible for a normal or even extremely fit human being and we are really sorry for any inconvenience this can cause to you, we are sure they do not feel any sense of accomplishment.

Jackmay
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
okay thanks
0 Likes
NORESET
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

What a joke of an answer is this? We (fair users who are paying you with our data for the service) want Samsung moderator to take care of the issue, which is going on by years at this point, taking down these cheaters profiles in order to create an healthy space. What's the point of creating an app whit mindfulness and low-stress programs where in the meanwhile just scrolling the chart would create more frustration and stress? Just do something and try to be the serious company you are supposed to be

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi NORESET, I understand your concern. We already forwarded the issue to the concerned team.

0 Likes