Original topic:

steps

(Topic created on: 02-10-2019 12:17 PM)
tdso
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
Is the total steps equal to the  mobile plus watch steps . If so that is not the case with my phone. The mobile steps plus watch steps are do not add up to total steps
0 Likes
3 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @tdso,

The way your phone and watch track steps is different—since your watch is physically on your person, the number of steps it tracks should be higher than what your phone displays.

if your phone and watch are tracking steps at the same time (i.e. you're wearing your watch with your phone in your pocket), these steps are not counted twice.

Hope this helps!
Sabrina
0 Likes
tdso
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Hi
I understand that the steps are not counted twice. What I do calculation of Total Steps. I have tn selection is "watch". The step count
0 Likes
tdso
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Hi
ignore the first reply. I was in the middle of editing it and sent it by mistake. I do not understand what the "total step" consists of or what it is calculating. Also I go through great lengths to ensure that I carry my mobile with me at all times. If I do this should the mobile step and watch step be the same or close? In most cases they are out of sync by more than 900 plus steps.
Thanks
0 Likes