Original topic:

with Samsung sales crashing think they could update the health app

(Topic created on: 05-16-2019 10:36 AM)
jackday
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
With Samsung losing share in the phone market via their S10 flagship one would think they would finally start paying attention to what people really need in cell phones and stop whining and crying about silly things like notches. If they are going to force us to use apps MY device didn't really ask for, at the very least they can pay a little bit of attention to what it is that they're offering in the first place. this app is anything but complete in fact it is missing so much it's hard to believe that anybody in the health industry has anything to do with the development of this type of application. In today's day and age it's disgraceful and embarrassing. If Samsung ever wishes to take on a real Market with real people and real Concepts about real ideas they're going to have to wake up stop paying attention to silly things and stop start making devices that really work for people who need and use them
5 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
any actual helpful suggestions on how to make their apps including the Samsung health app better? or just a whine post?
Samsung is still making a huge profit and the S10 line isn't hurting the company bottomline at all
jackday
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
well, Spanky, "medications / inhancements" 4 1.. and while you're pondering that till the obvious light goes on.. Ponder this.. "it's not that Johnny can't read. it's not that Johnny can't think. it's that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is because he confuses feelings with thinking." Samsung are losing share exactly because they are not creating (or listing to) new real Innovations, was the point.. One might think a guy with a S6 may have told them a time or two before..
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
well not just Samsung but apple as well, but really you can only innovate so much until you plateau in the market which is where the market is at today. the big problem is now is smartphone prices are so freaking high that it is driving the lower class and middle-class smart phone markets because flagships cost so much freaking money now. regular people just cannot afford to upgrade as frequently now adays and I think a lot of this is caused by Apple because they just demand so much money for their products and other company's followed that trend.
Samsung Health
I don't know - Samsung Health does pretty much what I need it to do - Tracking my running - Heart Rate - Weight is really everything that I need - Common sense & half a brain tell you if you're sitting on your **bleep** all day & eating like a pig - Before Android & "health apps" people managed to get or stay healthy - if that's what they wanted 🐧
Edit: Funny that "b*u*t*t" gets censored.... Considering some of the trash that's been posted by trolls & is still here 🙄
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Samsung Health
This is funny, my phone does so much it's sick,🤪 Love it 😊
Wait, what was wrong again? 🙄
0 Likes