Original topic:

❤LIKE SAMSUNG COMPANY❤

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 10:33 AM)
mohammadreza1385
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Members
Hello, those who have read this article. Thanks and thanks for the great Samsung company service. I have to admit that this company is better than Huawei, Xiaomi, etc. B Because this company released Android 10 for its customers earlier than any other company, but it has created problems in some phones and we hope that these problems will be fixed in the next updates. Another thing I like aboutAnother thing I like is the samsung member & galaxy them program Because in Samsung's samsung member, customers can talk about their problems and others can comment And galaxy them because of the wallpapers that are so beautiful and other companies don't have this app If you agree with me, like and follow me❤👍
6 Comments
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
Comparing to other manufacturer's community sites, I personally think OnePlus did the best.
I'm not going to list any of their PROS because I'm a loyal Samsung fanboy like u. Nor will I going to ask for any changes from Samsung because I know for a fact that I will just be disappointed in the end.

What I do hope is for Samsung Members users to be more active here on this platform helping people instead of only asking for help without giving any contributions back to the community. Its incredibly sad seeing some of our friends here didn't get any reponse regarding their enquiries/posts.

Live a life with a balanced give and take. To u and anyone who read this, please take care and cheers :)
Samsung Members
ok & thanks
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Samsung Members
Samsung fan too 😉
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
You're more than a 'fan' when you're at Level 10 bro! You're almost an aircon already! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
MOD_1
Options
Samsung Members

Hi mohammadreza1385,

We thank you for your support with Samsung and we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our Samsung services.

We hope to see you to share your Samsung experience with fellow Community users and you may also upload your picture onto Galaxy Gallery in Samsung Members Community.

Thank you!😊

0 Likes
Samsung Members
How i can do it?
0 Likes