Original topic:

[NEWS] Galaxy Sanitizing Service

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 07:15 PM)
CommunityManager_MY
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Members

Hello our Samsung fans!

Introducing the exclusive Galaxy Sanitizing Service for our awesome Galaxy users. 

Member Announcement.png

Whether you're coming in for an appointment, or just walking by, Samsung is providing free use of UV-C light sanitizers, which helps clean your Galaxy smartphone without damaging the device.

Wait no more and head to your nearest Samsung Service Centre!

66 Comments
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
awesomeeee
ALVIISCRAZY321
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
ok so you goto near samsung shop
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
not shop but nearest Samsung service centre.
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
Thanks for the information
VLAW
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
Good thing & appreciated for the free sanitization service, as general cleanliness and bacteria disinfection, however it seems forcefully advertised to related to Covid-19.

1. phone is kind of personal thing, not so much touched by other ppl

2. Okay, if the phone somehow with Covid-19 virus on it, from someone, somewhere, someway, by the time we sent in for sanitization, we've long exposed to it. How could it help?
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
I think is just to bring about awareness of cleanliness and not so much of the virus. as most of us takes things for granted, like the cleanliness of our mobile device.
ikesm8
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
hOw cOuLd iT hElP?

Nobody's forcing you to sanitise your phone if you don't want to... smh. It's free service by Samsung. Sheesh.

(edit: VinL was initially being an **bleep** about it but has since reworded his/her comment... therefore I will be nicer too)
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
as a physical and health student , i just want to quick remind for all of you that our phone is one of the thing in our daily life which have so much bacteria especially if you dont sanitize your phone per day or per 2 days and which is im very sure that most people DONT. besides that, our money does have millions of bacteria and it can bring viruses too if it touched by someone who had the virus.

as to conclude, sanitize your hand frequently and sanitize your phone especially if its free. in addition, use samsung pay or credit card to pay your bills. thankyou
1Danny
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
With heavy usage of phones, you can be assured that theres bacterial growth on it. Whilst the phone may be an unlikely culprit for the spread of Covid-19, it sure is hygienic to keep your phone clean. Come to think of it, I might take an extra precaution to have my phone cleaned weekly, either by myself or Samsung's services.