Original topic:

[TIPS] How to make an service appointment for your Galaxy Device

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 06:54 PM)
CommunityManager_MY
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Members

You can skip the queue and book an appointment with us before visit our Samsung Service Centre.

1.png

At our Samsung Authorized Service Centre, our Samsung-certified pros use only genuine Samsung parts to ensure your phone gets back to factory condition. From cracked displays to mechanical failures, such as button, battery or storage problems, Samsung Authorized Service Centre are the local option for fast, quality repairs you can trust and rely on.

Schedule your appointment today via At Your Service or Samsung Members App, our service officers and techs are ready to help. Whether your product is still under warranty or not, we can help.

Exclusive campaign

Starting 15th July 2020, for every pre-booking service appointment made via below services:

1. Samsung Support - At Your Service
  2. Samsung Members App – “Book appointment” in Get Help Tab
  3. Call center appointment     

Each customer will receive for Free ONE (1) eco bag.*

For more information on the campaign, kindly visit here.

*Terms and conditions apply. Applicable for Samsung Malaysia only. 

3 Comments
MangoTango
Expert Level 3
Samsung Members
thanks for sharing...
0 Likes
دغاس
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
0 Likes
AbdouSayyid
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
Since I bought my Samsung phone (J6+) I'm not comfortable with and I feel that its system is not well and incomplete and I knew that its processor is not the proper one. My question is: Is there a way to upgrade to another better phone through Samsung company itself understanding this issue?
0 Likes