Original topic:

Can I use both Samsung and Google pay?

(Topic created on: 10-11-2018 09:35 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Samsung Pay
So BMO works with Google pay and everything else with Samsung pay...ok to use both? Does that even work because Samsung pay is set as my default method so ... Thought I ask cuz it would be good if it's possible.. so am able to use the other cards as well.  Galaxy Note9. TIA
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@Habsfan too much work. Samsung pay is cooler as u said!!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
IfLySoLO you are so rude! You should have said "Please vacate my publication" to this respectable troller.

And unfortunately I have no Experience with any mobile payment system. None of my banks support either G or S Pay. So I cannot help you there
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@CHMultimedia who is this guy??? he is everywhere typing gibberish!!! and why doesn't my report tap work? I can't report him!!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@IfLySoLO Apparently that person is some random person from somewhere in Canada. Sorry I can't get more information legally since I'm not a moderator, a Samsung employee with access to account info or the parent of this crazy person. And if you mean that the Report button is grayed out, then it's abnormal indeed. Looks like someone abused from it and it got disabled. I assume it's the troller
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@CHMultimedia missing Mods sigh...trolls trolls everywhere... I wonder if they have a real job!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
You can get paid to say gibberish at a conference, say sh*t on YouTube or making lousy predictions about the Weather on TV. As long as there's an audience, I believe you can get paid for anything. I believe a politician is doing exactly what this troller does: say gibberish, being annoying and not respecting the people's opinions
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@CHMultimedia bahahahahha you are hilarious!!! Thanks to our politicians our car insurance might go up as well...soon!! Did u read about the no helmet rule for some folks..Twitter..
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I'm afraid I did not. I am not living on the land of absurd insurance prices. I'm very close though, it's under an hour of drive! I'm from QC. Specifically the Montreal area. So I have slightly limited access to Ontario news and their political scene. I have to go back-and-forth to CBC Montreal and Ontario, which is a bit annoying to be honest
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@CHMultimedia then you are so lucky I guess

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/1050093894808014848?s=19

check this out..
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Oooh that! That's just plain stupid. I am not against accommodation but this is just stupid beyond stupid. If you wear a helmet that's for a reason silly. But if you don't fear a cerebral commotion or something worse that may include paraplegic-like injuries, then please play hockey with your turban as a "demo version" of motorcycles without helmets