Original topic:

Cannot add credit card

(Topic created on: 10-04-2018 03:07 PM)
Jerry96
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
I am not able to add Scotiabank scene credit card to samsung pay. even it said it is supported. 

HELP
0 Likes
12 Comments
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
Why not? What does it say when you try to add one?
0 Likes
Jerry96
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
it said that the card is not supported
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I had the same issue the first time. I did a remote chat to Samsung from inside this forum. there is a support option in here. they were able to remotely connect to my phone and pushed an update to the galaxy apps. I was then able to add all cards right away!! for some reason the update to the apps doesn't push out automatically sometimes!
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
there is the support option right within Samsung members095986da-fad2-482e-b0e5-f3efedb2e9ba.jpg
Jerry96
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
thank you so much
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I have the same card so it worked. they will get u to download smart tutor from app store and then they can connect to you.! good luck!!
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
@IflySolO what a helpful person you are 👍🙂
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
Go to 'Galaxy App Store' and search for 'Samsung Pay'. See if there's any update available. If there is, update and try again.
If no update is available, contact them through Live Chat and they'll find the problem and guide you. 8bf0c2d4-3419-40bf-b85c-a61eb69ca0a0.jpg
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
@ShaggyskunkS9P am learning as well so helping what I been through LoL. you guys are great here!! my first few days were so rocky!! appreciate the support.