Original topic:

Gear Pay

(Topic created on: 08-13-2018 12:59 PM)
Cprice
Options
Samsung Pay
Has anybody been able to add Gear Pay to their Gear S3/Sport as mentioned in the notices on the homepage of Samsung Members

https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_CA#/post?postId=354471&categoryId=1&page=1
0 Likes
16 Comments
Samsung Pay
Naddda
Holding the back button for 3 seconds does nothing, and this is how you supposedly launch Samsung Pay on Gear S3 in the US
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Maybe we need another Gear S3 OS update????
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
it didn't work for me ... but after going into setting there is an update so doing that now and will get back to you in an edit to this post.....

edit nope still nothing..
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I think so @Cprice
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
The update has been rolling out to all gear s/sport devices. should be completely rolled out later this evening. to activate Samsung Pay you do push/hold the top button the watch 2-3 seconds should be enough and the Samsung Pay logo should appear.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
@Steve01, thanks for the update, I'll be looking out for the update
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Thank you @Steve01
looking forward to it 😄
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
Haha gonna be doing this all evening😂 Thanks for the heads up, super excited to test it out!
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
got the update, not working...I can hold the top button forever, nothing happens....I think someone forgot to uncomment out the activation button in the code

edit: took a while but it finally popped up...must have required some time for additional downloading...was messing around between galaxy app, watch faces, and device settings when it popped up

edit 2: will debit cards be available in the future?
0 Likes