Original topic:

I'm not recieving an SMS code for the varification of my card. Why is this?

(Topic created on: 06-21-2018 05:35 PM)
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
I don't know what to do because I can't set up my card without it being verified. I checked text messages, emails, my banking app, everywhere. There is no code anywhere. What do I do?
0 Likes
9 Comments
Samsung Pay
Any chance that you might have blocked unknown numbers?
0 Likes
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I had one unknown number blocked, so I tried unblocking them and redoing the SMS code, but I still got nothing.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
And you have the correct number for them to send you the verification text? I know that I had changed numbers some time ago and the app that I was using was sending the verification code to my old number..
0 Likes
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Yes, I made sure, it's my up-to-date phone number
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Only other thing that I can think of is to download a different sms app from the store - try Google Message and see if that works?
0 Likes
Helena1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
So i downloaded it, and it still didn't work. Thanks for the advice though.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Can you get them to verify by email? or call you?
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey @Helena, could you please contact your local Samsung Service Center (http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/servicelocation/) to help us troubleshoot your issue as we need more information? Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
I had this same problem with my RBC card. I called my bank and they finished the setup for me, thought they would have fixed the issue by now though. But yeah, just call the number that is recommended ( I think the app gives you one ) and then you'll get an agent who will just ask you questions to verify.
0 Likes