Original topic:

Run from Samsung Pay - Boost is better

(Topic created on: 11-01-2019 02:24 PM)
JamesBonded
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Hate to say it but i used to like Samsung Pay due to its simplicity and seamless usage. And rewards were awesome. No kidding, probably was the best in town. Made the other Rewards Programs look like they were in 1900s.

But i guess i felt happy too soon. I dont know what happened. Either their Marketing Strategy head got fired/replaced or this was the plan all along. What happened? They got very greedy with the points. From 800 points to 1400 points for 20 bucks. What is this? Bonus Link all over again? 

Samsung, buck up. Were heading to 2020 already. Keep up that 2000s mentality, soon your Samsung Pay will be useless, not to mention worthless. 

I just spent 1400 on Giant voucher. Not because i need it, but because ive so much time using Samsung Pay, and im getting out soon. So better finish up my points before i go. 1400 now, mid 2020 2000 points, right guys? 

This post of course for you those who are already using e-wallets for your payments and still confused which to use. If you ask me, use Boost. Theyre the best yet. They link to almost everything. Thats if you dont really care about your privacy information, but then again which e-wallet doesnt.

Best of luck Samsung Pay.
Adios.
13 Comments
Gizzi
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay

not only its cost more than double to redeem.  there is also nothing to redeem.  might as well top up to other ewallets via credit card.  I'm going to use tng daily now as theres a guaranteed cashback 

JamesBonded
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
true, nothing to redeem. tng guaranteed cashback for the first few times right? been using it too. still using for my tolls.
0 Likes
Gizzi
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
guaranteed cashback once a day until promo ends
0 Likes
JamesBonded
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
dang...thx
0 Likes
JamesBonded
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
just checked it. u were right, random cash back for any purchase above rm5, first purchase of the day.
0 Likes
Ikkie
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Agreed. I'm only using Samsung Pay if the merchant doesn't accept e-wallets.
0 Likes
JamesBonded
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
agreed, thats how ive been using lately. sometimes just to keep my gold level i use samsung pay more. but offers by other e wallets nowadays are looking much much better. samsung pay cant compete, moreover theyre being greedy now. very bad timing id say.
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I'm using tng, boost & grab apps as my e-wallet 😄
JamesBonded
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
aye
0 Likes