Original topic:

Samsung Pay Canada and Tmoney/cashbee?

(Topic created on: 11-21-2017 05:03 PM)
진시형
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
I live in Canada. And I use a Canadian variant of the S8+. I would love to be able to use Samsung pay with the transit cards feature. I would like to be able to use my Tmoney card for the subway with Samsung pay. I would recommend that Samsung make available the add transit card feature on all Samsung pay phone variants. In that way..one cna use their own credit / debit cards from their own country whule still being able to travel with subway and bus passes on their phone while visiting another country. I visit Korea often and being able to use my Tmoney card would make it effortless. And also hoping transit carfs in Canada also become supported in the near future like opus or presto. Thanks
0 Likes
6 Comments
TROLL1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
No way they gonna add it soon.
Canada is so slow when it comes to technologies
0 Likes
stevenhwang
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
My thought is that since Canada does not have T money or Cashbee, it will never be supported in Canadian varients of phones. Unless you find a way to get a Korean Samsung Pay app and get it working, it wont work.
진시형
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
The problem is that I have a korean samsung pay on another phone. but it doesnt let you upload canadian credit cards... what I am recommending is that Samsung should leave that feature unlocked on all Samsung pay regions. A bit like Android pay.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
you might be wait a while....
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey @진시형, thanks for the interesting suggestion - we'll look into it!

-Nick
0 Likes
galeri
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
canada
0 Likes