Original topic:

Samsung Pay Rewards

(Topic created on: 07-24-2017 10:50 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey everyone, my cousin in Texas just told me about Samsung Pay rewards. I was looking it up but unable to find any relevant information. He then sent me the link, and of course.....seems like it is only available in USA.

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/rewards/

Really hope they bring a program similar to this to Canada so we can be more encouraged to use Samsung Pay to earn rewards for great gifts. Dont get me mistaken, I know every now and then there are Samsung Pay Promotions in Canada, few months ago it was for an Esso gift card, and now I see one for a $20 Cineplex gift card, however the promotions/rewards they have in the US are all the time, and you keep collecting points. This is my suggestion for Samsung, they should bring this to Canada!
13 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
They currently have no support aside from cibc here
so launching more promotions at this moment would just infuriate the majority of people who are with other banks and cant take part in the promotion.
steel1
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
I agree. We should have a better rewards program in Canada. However, Samsung needs to step up its game and improve its negotiations with other Canadian banks and get them on board. It is really frustrating that we can only use CIBC cards.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
and only some of cibc cards.... for instance debit cards are not supported...
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I got a CIBC double double card JUST to Try Samsung Pay....kinda of annoying yes. but have to admit Samsung Pay is pretty cool. Oh except for yesterday, my battery was 4% and I COULDN'T use Samsung Pay due to low battery, so I had to switch to my RBC Mobile Payment, and that went thru...Kinda scary you cant use Samsung Pay with less than 5% or maybe even less than 10% battery. Not sure about Android pay though. none the less, we need to advise our banks to support Samsung Pay, and Samsung needs to offer more rewards for using Samsung Pay.
0 Likes
rony1
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Samsung pay is awesome, love the rewards plus I know it helps Samsung on their app
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
What rewards do you get for using Samsung Pay?
0 Likes
Leemomof3
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
samsung pay is not compatible with the s7.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
If you bank with CIBC, and you register, you can use Samsung Pay on S7
0 Likes
Leemomof3
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
TD bank has their own app
0 Likes