Original topic:

Samsung Pay Rewards

(Topic created on: 07-26-2017 02:42 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey everyone, my cousin in Texas just told me about Samsung Pay rewards. I was looking it up but unable to find any relevant information. He then sent me the link, and of course.....seems like it is only available in USA.

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/rewards/

Really hope they bring a program similar to this to Canada so we can be more encouraged to use Samsung Pay to earn rewards for great gifts. Dont get me mistaken, I know every now and then there are Samsung Pay Promotions in Canada, few months ago it was for an Esso gift card, and now I see one for a $20 Cineplex gift card, however the promotions/rewards they have in the US are all the time, and you keep collecting points. This is my suggestion for Samsung, they should bring this to Canada!
13 Comments
Samsung Pay
doesnt work for debit card, only TD Visa cards....
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey thanks for the suggestion @SnowCat19! We know that Samsung Pay is still a work in progress with the major banks, but it's always nice to hear about other suggestions for Pay!

-Nick
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Samsung Canada is excited to confirm that Samsung Pay will be adding additional eligible cards later this year. We will provide an update as details are confirmed.

-Nick
Samsung Pay
That is AMAZING!! I know you will be providing updates soon, but any sneak preview on which banks maybe eligible for Samsung pay? Any debit visa cards? I understand if you cant share right now, just really excited!!
0 Likes