Original topic:

Samsung Pay reward

(Topic created on: 03-29-2018 07:43 AM)
ਮਨ_
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
Thank you Samsung for rewards. I claimed it in very last hour of promotion and very happy now to get extra $20.dc5dfe08-d46e-4a87-b27a-1a27702dc701.PNG
8 Comments
Samsung Pay
got mine as well thanks samsung
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Got mine too. now its time to go shopping!!!
Perhaps a new case or sleeve for my Galaxy S9+!!
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey @ਮਨੀ, thanks a lot for using Samsung Pay!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
I once used it and didn't get my $20 :(
0 Likes
manoj
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
@Samsung: Requesting you to add RBC and TD cards support as well.
0 Likes
ਮਨ_
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
its not Samsung but Banks who need to start supporting Samsung Pay.
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
True. It's not Samsung controlling who gets Samsung Pay--Samsung wants every bank to use it as soon as possible. Your bank has to decide to support it. I wrote to Scotiabank at least every month and a half, and took every opportunity to send them feedback about updating technology. But the main point is that YOU have to get your feedback to YOUR bank. Samsung offers a service to them, but if they don't pick up that service, you're left in the cold.
0 Likes
dude92
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
I both like and dislike Samsung giving incentives to use Samsung Pay. It is a great app that gets even better with prizes and such. However, I'm one of the many that do not get this luxury because RBC refuses to play along and would rather push their "wallet app", if you can even call it that. Honestly, I can dig my physical card out of my wallet faster than I can open the app's several layers. I've left negative reviews, emailed inquiries, hell I've wrote a few angry tweets but they won't budge. The only reason I stay with RBC is they are great in everything else.
0 Likes