Habsfan
Active Level 10
I'll just make a made up business and my own bank account obviously. the inky issue I'm worried about is the company Samsung uses, reporting the monies to cra as a income which what I'm using it for isn't, but I'm sure the little I will be actually getting out of this I can explain to cra that it's more of a friends pay me for stuff I buy them (paying me back) and not a income
Habsfan
Active Level 10
has any one signed up for this? it's been two weeks for me and lots of issues, and the rep is super slow at getting back to questions and such.
@Steve01 any Info on the Samsung pay touch program?
abhijeetkulkar
Beginner Level 2

Lot of users reporting failed sign in issue. Samsung has not resolved it yet. I'm facing same issue. It doesn't allow to sign in reports that some firewall blocking access to server. Have connected to multiple networks still same problemScreenshot_20190801-175214_Pay Touch.jpg

Habsfan
Active Level 10
yes I read that, and for me, I went bankrupt while ago, and they won't let me sign up, even though this isn't a credit thing they get their money first. kinda stupid but oh well maybe in a few years I'll be able to. I think it would be really cool to have! even for just friends paying you or selling stuff off of fb and someone paying you by debt or credit
TheChurchGuy
Beginner Level 2

Why is this not compatible for the Note9? Or is it a Regional issue?