Original topic:

Samsung pay touch

(Topic created on: 05-24-2019 04:51 PM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
So checking out the news and tips page it looks like Samsung made a new app called Samsung pay touch. Where it's like square but with nfc in your phone where people can tap their debt or credit card on your phone. 

Yes this maybe geared towards small or home businesses but I see it being used as well at work and such, for example you go to get coffees for people, instead of people owing you money or other means. People can now tap their debt card on your Samsung device and pay you right away 

Samsung Pay Touch http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.spaytouch
15 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
I'll just make a made up business and my own bank account obviously. the inky issue I'm worried about is the company Samsung uses, reporting the monies to cra as a income which what I'm using it for isn't, but I'm sure the little I will be actually getting out of this I can explain to cra that it's more of a friends pay me for stuff I buy them (paying me back) and not a income
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
has any one signed up for this? it's been two weeks for me and lots of issues, and the rep is super slow at getting back to questions and such.
@Steve01 any Info on the Samsung pay touch program?
0 Likes
abhijeetkulkar
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Lot of users reporting failed sign in issue. Samsung has not resolved it yet. I'm facing same issue. It doesn't allow to sign in reports that some firewall blocking access to server. Have connected to multiple networks still same problemScreenshot_20190801-175214_Pay Touch.jpg

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
yes I read that, and for me, I went bankrupt while ago, and they won't let me sign up, even though this isn't a credit thing they get their money first. kinda stupid but oh well maybe in a few years I'll be able to. I think it would be really cool to have! even for just friends paying you or selling stuff off of fb and someone paying you by debt or credit
0 Likes
TheChurchGuy
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Why is this not compatible for the Note9? Or is it a Regional issue?

0 Likes
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
0 Likes