Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 07-26-2017 09:21 PM)
Joann
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
does anyone know if they do the samsung pay rewards in Canada I know we have samsung pay but do we get rewards too for different items and cards
0 Likes
9 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
There's a promotion right now that if you use Samsung Pay 5 times then you get a 20$ cineplex gift card.
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
I'm just waiting for them to add debit cards then I will start using
0 Likes
steel1
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
In Canada we don't get the rewards program like they have in the US. Also, we can only use CIBC credit cards at this time. We hope to see it expand to other banks.
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Well that sucks
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Although there currently isn't a reward programs that is the same as the one in the US, there have been suggestions from fellow members to implement that in the future. I've already passed that suggestion to the rest of the Samsung team so maybe we can see something similar eventually. Thanks!

-Nick
진시형
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
are u sure that canadian tire and national bank cards can used for samsung pay. it only says android pay on their website...
0 Likes
진시형
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
can u show me a screenshot. i tried to add my national bank card and it didnt work..
0 Likes
진시형
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
it works with androidpay not samsung pay...
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Update for those wondering: Samsung Canada is excited to confirm that Samsung Pay will be adding additional eligible cards later this year. We will provide an update as details are confirmed.

-Nick