Joann
Active Level 2
does anyone know if they do the samsung pay rewards in Canada I know we have samsung pay but do we get rewards too for different items and cards
9 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
There's a promotion right now that if you use Samsung Pay 5 times then you get a 20$ cineplex gift card.
Joann
Active Level 2
I'm just waiting for them to add debit cards then I will start using
steel1
Active Level 4
In Canada we don't get the rewards program like they have in the US. Also, we can only use CIBC credit cards at this time. We hope to see it expand to other banks.
Joann
Active Level 2
Well that sucks
Although there currently isn't a reward programs that is the same as the one in the US, there have been suggestions from fellow members to implement that in the future. I've already passed that suggestion to the rest of the Samsung team so maybe we can see something similar eventually. Thanks!

-Nick
진시형
Active Level 5
are u sure that canadian tire and national bank cards can used for samsung pay. it only says android pay on their website...
Highlighted
진시형
Active Level 5
can u show me a screenshot. i tried to add my national bank card and it didnt work..
진시형
Active Level 5
it works with androidpay not samsung pay...
Update for those wondering: Samsung Canada is excited to confirm that Samsung Pay will be adding additional eligible cards later this year. We will provide an update as details are confirmed.

-Nick