Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
Currently if you have a TD account there is no option for samsung pay. Given current the state of the world and the "New Normal", I know there are thousands of people like myself who would love this to finally have samsung pay for TD.

With new social distancing rules, reduced cash payments from businesses and the simple uncertainty of touching things, this needs to be sorted out sooner that'll later. I dont know if anybody has an update on this but hopefully this we can make this happen.
9 Comments
Highlighted
Yes, even though I am not with TD bank, I still hope Samsung Pay support more bank asap. Now I use Samsung pay almost everyday with my phone and watch. Touchless make me feel safe. 😉
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
@Tallman
YOU not touching stuff makes me feel safe 🤪🤣😭🙃👈
In all seriousness I agree, more card support would be nice! 👍👍
Highlighted

As of now, TD Bank is not supported by Samsung Pay. However, we will take this as your suggestion and forward this to the related team.

Highlighted
Active Level 5
please ask them to add pc Mastercard
Highlighted
Active Level 6

Hi everyone,

I'm with TD for many years now, and the problem is not Samsung Pay it's TD. TD cards won't work on any payment apps, not Google Pay or Androïd or Iphone, only Visa cards from TD work payment apps.

Highlighted

Thanks Montreal1 for sharing the information.

Hi KingB, Depending on the inputs provided by Montreal1, you can make a request to the bank and let us know with their response. 

Highlighted
Active Level 10
I'm also with TD and it's TD you need to hound to support it. But I highly doubt it as they have their own mobile payment app.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
with Visa TD cards only.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
@Montreal1 I'm aware of that and the reason why they will not support other platforms. Like a business who wants their clientelle to strictly use their proprietary software/tech and no one else.