Original topic:

loyalty cards on Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 11-01-2017 10:38 AM)
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
I was an avid Beep 'n Go user, and still am, actually. I love the ability to scan my barcodes at any red laser scanner.
Does anyone know if Samsung Pay will have that same capability? Specifically to break barcodes to red line scanners, as opposed to needing special scanners to work?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Samsung Pay
Honestly Samsung Pay does not offer that many loyalty cards. in fact the 7-11 loyalty card on Samsung Pay does not even work for me...I have to use the actual 7-11 rewards app.
As of right now, I use Stocard. Been using this app for...years now and I have all of my loyalty cards and rewards int his one app. It has reduced my wallet size GREATLY, what I also love is you can password protect it, back up all your cards to your email or fb account, and you can even manually enter cards to ones that are not in the app, creating its own bar-code.
Definitely worth checking out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stocard.stocard
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Hey SnowCat19, I use Stocard too. Very handy. I removed at least half of my barcode cards from my wallet.
0 Likes
JenEFur
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
use stocard as well for awhile. love it. got rid of all my loyalty cards from my wallet. Android pay's loyalty card section is good too.
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Thanks SnowCat19. I've already added my library card and 2 other local cards that aren't in Samsung Pay. That part was easy. I'm mostly wondering about end use. Does Samsung Pay require the store to have a special scanner? And I'm not opposed to using Stocard if it has that ability as well. I still have Beep 'n Go (but no more backup since they went offline), and I'll keep it until I find an alternate app that uses the same beaming technology built into our high end Samsung (and now some of the middle range!) phones.
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
I'm almost thinking I should go to the stores as a test, even though I don't need to buy anything right now. That way I'd have the answer directly. Still, if anyone sees this in the mean time and knows the answer, I'd love to hear from you.
0 Likes
Chris74
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
I used use beep and go also. I switch 2 Samsung Pay and added all my cards. If a card wasn't on the Samsung Pay list, then I added manually.
0 Likes
aarondesj
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Flipp is pretty good
0 Likes