(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 04:31 PM)
smashole
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
why cant I add my cibc card to pay?
13 Comments
Samsung Pay
You can add CIBC debit card on phone Samsung Pay. But not on the Galaxy Watch. Samsung Pay on Watch not support debit card. Only credit cards.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Samsung Pay

Thanks to Tallman for your information.
Hey smashole,
Yes, what Tallman said is correct. You can add a CIBC debit card on the phone Samsung Pay. But not on the Galaxy Watch. Please let us know are you trying to add the CIBC debit/credit card to the Samsung phone or Samsung watch and provide us the model number of your device.

0 Likes
KMTTTT
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
To S 22 phone not working
0 Likes
Members_MewlJrR
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

I am trying to add my cibc credit card to my Galaxy watch 4 and it's not adding..... 

0 Likes
bubbagump
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
how can I get my CIBC logo back on my homepage.The program is loaded but no icon.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi bubbagump,
Have you added your CIBC card in Samsung Pay on your Samsung watch/Samsung phone? Would you like to get the CIBC logo on the Samsung Pay Home page when you added the debit/credit card? Please attach some screenshots here and provide us a brief description of your issue.

0 Likes
V24
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Hi guys I can anyone help me....I am trying to add my cibc credit card on samsung pay but it is always showing invalid details
TitaniumD
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I'm having the same problem. Using the phone, adding the cibc card says the details are invalid. I've triple checked the details, but it won't accept it.
aldahabi27
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I have the same problem. I have spoken with Samsung support and they confirmed this is a bank issue. The CIBC card support confirmed that this is Samsung wallet app issue.

I cannot believe This! I am stuck with this issue for a week now and no one knows the solution