Highlighted
Network
Active Level 4
骗局的应用程序
12 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Yes indeed.

I am not sure anyone knows what this is and I bet those using Google Translate will have some nonsense translated.

So assuming you refer to an issue with Samsung My Knox, well, the service has been stopped. You have to use Secure Folder or Private Mode instead
IggyDre
Active Level 1
Dude I'm a Chinese and I thought those words are totally nonsense. This sentence doesn't follow any type of Chinese grammar and it seems to be someone who comes from other coutries and translate them in to Mandarin.

So basically you've translated the sentence that was possibly English in the first place lol
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Why would anyone want to translate in Mandarin (with the high proficiency level of Google Translate) to post it in a FR/EN platform? It looks more like some trolling or some guy mashing the keyboard
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Maybe it's THAT Troll finding his purpose in life lol? 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Oh yeeeeeeah, that tells me of a certain somebody we know...
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Well just because I've been to China doesn't help me one little bit lol - Maybe since @IggyDre says that he's Chinese (although the username makes me think more Bob Marley met Punk Rock (no offence 😊) perhaps IggyDre should report the post... since for all I know I could be reporting the cure for all that's wrong in the world 😕😊🐧
IggyDre
Active Level 1
@shaggyskunk I'm a huge fan of Andre Iguodala so this name is a salute to him. Nice to know you've been China!
fatou
Active Level 1
Demaonde d'aude5e95d01e-ccf1-471d-ac18-73db9464a373.jpg
87a23e98-1bbb-4711-9015-c38e259fb8ca.jpg
7a4ceffe-bb6e-4831-b1cc-049a9c8bf0b7.jpg
f45ffd6e-b3db-4d43-b3f8-aa4e9f956ee5.jpg
SuvamChhetri
Beginner Level 2
okey