Original topic:

Abou Med Anes

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 02:53 PM)
AbouMedAnes
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder
Good evening. I'm having a problem with the safe folder. It is not to see external memory in the file browser. Even a third-party file browser! 
10 Comments
keagan
Options
Secure Folder

Hey @ AbouMedAnes

I guess you have a problem with the secure folder. Could you please get back to us with more information on the issue.

AbouMedAnes
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Secure Folder
They could be useful but we are in Canada though and this is a Canadian forum, we all speak English and /or French.
I doubt many here can read what you posted 🤦
I'm sure many don't mind helping but it's hard to do when we can't read that shhhhh
SamSungtwo
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
I am able to use firefox in the secure folder although the secure folder will not give you any security regarding browsing.. only saved content in the folder.
AbouMedAnes
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Thank you so much for the reply.
0 Likes
AbouMedAnes
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
mytech
:(
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Secure Folder
I'm just trying to be helpful 🤙
Don't make me take out my Spen and..
Extract text...
Convert text...
🤦
AbouMedAnes
Active Level 1
Secure Folder

Can you help me and guide me to the right community as long as this community is Canadian?
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Secure Folder
What is your basic location?
I was just doing the math 🤷
most here don't understand what you're posting, including me 🤦
If you went into your settings and changed it to English or French for a minute and took the screenshots your percentages of help should rise ✌️
Although there is no doubt in my mind that someone around here has those screens burned in their brain
And it won't matter what language its in 🤙
And I'm sure there is some that will know, but again, I'm just trying to help and doing the math %
what language is this in?