Original topic:

can we get a feature like huawei's private space?

(Topic created on: 04-07-2018 06:09 PM)
zicdeh
Active Level 5
Options
Secure Folder
I know we have secure folders, but the way Huawei is doing it is really great.. depending on the fingerprint you use it opens up a different homescreen with different (or no) accounts logged in.

so if you're being forced to unlock your phone. all your contacts / pictures / data will be secure since you opened up a secondary sandboxed homescreen with different settings.
18 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Secure Folder
if you have nothing to hide then what is the point???
0 Likes
zicdeh
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
cause that's a great way to think. give up your right basic human right to privacy because "if you're not doing anything it doesn't matter". shouldn't put blinds in your house windows cause, "if you're not doing anything it shouldn't matter if people can see what you're or your children doing"
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Secure Folder
Laughing.... nice little rant.
0 Likes
zicdeh
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
thanks
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Secure Folder
do you hide your banking passwords?

do you write a personal diary?
Secure Folder

Because sometimes you have to hide some things even if you don't want to. 

0 Likes
rad
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
I think that sounds like a pretty cool idea.
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Secure Folder
If you want to argue the point then if you have nothing to hide I'd like all your social media accounts, login names and passes. Fact is we all have the right to protect our personal items best we can. Samsung should be able to do something like this with ease.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Secure Folder
the post says... "so if you're being forced to unlock your phone"
The only people I can imagine asking you to unlock your phone would be the authorities and again I say ....
If you have nothing to hide why wouldn't You???
0 Likes