Original topic:

alternative voice assistance

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 07:45 PM)
NightArmor
Active Level 3
Options
Smartthings
I just noticed that Smarthings allows connecting to other voice assistance. Can someone help me understand how it works? Also I can't find smarthings on watch app store anymore. Any idea why?
0 Likes
2 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Smartthings

Hi NightArmor,

Please make sure the watch is connected to your phone through Bluetooth using the Galaxy Wearable app. To verify this, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

- If the app displays "Get started," the watch and phone are not connected. You will need to tap Get started, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the watch to your phone through Bluetooth again.

- If "Disconnected from watch" appears at the top of the app, tap CONNECT to reconnect the devices. It may be necessary to turn on Bluetooth on both the watch and your phone.

- If the app displays "Remotely connected to watch," you will need to turn on Bluetooth on both the watch and your phone.

- You can download and install Smartthings onto the watch using the Galaxy Store app on your phone. Just be sure to select the Watch tab in order to search for and download SmartThings for the watch.
SmartThings can easily be controlled using Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. The integration and control are extremely easy and user friendly.
To know more details on Smartthings follow the below link:
0 Likes
NightArmor
Active Level 3
Smartthings
I actually cannot find it on the Samsung app store here in Canada for the Samsung Watch3
0 Likes