Original topic:

smartthings is just like WINK CANT GO 1 WEEK WITH OUT PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 09:02 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Smartthings
Smartthings  is not good or reliable at all should stick to phone that the only thing Samsung is good for HUBITAT Maby the app is not the greatest but never goes down 
0 Likes
7 Comments
keagan
Options
Smartthings

Hi mraby, Samsung is trying to deliver valuable features from time to time and one of them is SmartThings which works with 100s of compatible devices, including lights, cameras, voice assistants, locks, thermostats, and more. However, thanks for sharing your opinion and we are taking suggestions from our Samsung members. Let us know if you want to give us any suggestions or ideas which can help us to do things much better.

0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Smartthings
new and improved usually means less and worse
mytech
Expert Level 3
Smartthings
Once it's working how you like, turn off auto updates and let it do its magic 🕺💃👍

If its not working now on the latest update, delete and install an older version of the the app 🤙
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Smartthings
your still alive :). I was wondering where your silly **bleep** has been
mytech
Expert Level 3
Smartthings
Yes I yam 🤪

Thanks @vape I miss you too ☺️🤗

Been a li'l busy, I got lots to say around here!

Mostly trying to social distance from your jokes 🤪

Keep up the the funnies though bc you're "almost" as good as reading the comic section in the Sunday newspaper 🤣😭🤙✌️
mytech
Expert Level 3
Smartthings
Aw geez @vape
I'm sorry 🤦,
did you want potatoes or carrots with that roast 🤔✌️
vape
Active Level 10
Smartthings
oh you sob I miss your kind words..

well duh, you just can't have a roast without those things unless your vegan which would it even be a roast than ? the question my friend the question....

I'm glad you're still good and life is keeping you busy.
0 Likes