Original topic:

2019 Tab A8.0 wifi issues

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 06:48 AM)
Oakley
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

Hi
I just purchased a 2019 Samsung Galaxy Tab A8.0. Its having trouble staying connected to wifi. Sometimes it stays connected for hours and other times it drops a couple times an hour. My wife and I do not have the same issue with our phones so I don't think it's the network. I've tried unplugging the modem, reset the network settings, I've looked through every setting and cannot find anything to help with this issue. Looking for advice please.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
the recent update create this kind of problem, just tell me if one of your phone is not updated, (don't update it) after that we'll see how you can try to resolve this...
0 Likes
Oakley
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Thanks for help but I have no idea what you are trying to say. All devices are up to date.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
sorry for my english, i just say many people have a wifi problem since the last update. Not sure if your device got updated ...

i don't found your device BUT this problem have the same resolution and you can check on this website to check what to do with slow WiFi or difficulties staying connected

https://thedroidguy.com/2019/11/how-to-fix-galaxy-tab-s4-slow-wifi-issue-1097869
0 Likes