Original topic:

Bixby dosent wanna learn my voice

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 09:21 AM)
tntsb1
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I deleted my first voice recordings and then when I tried to do it again Bixby didnt want to learn my voice when i said Hi Bixby nk matter how far or close I was it did not want to recorded.
0 Likes
16 Comments
tntsb1
Active Level 1
Tablets
it dose not want to leqrn my voice
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Perhaps go into your settings>>>> apps>>>>The 3 Dots in the top right corner>>>>Show system apps>>>>>>Scroll down until you see Bixby apps. Click on anything that is Bixby service or Bixby voice and try clearing the cache. This may do a partial reset a Bixby. If it's still not working that I would say clear data Also.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Is this not the same thing but does it for everything?
@Cassidy
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices/td-p/3156063
Might save some headaches later 🤷♂️
tntsb1
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thank you TBone but it still dosnt want to learn my voice and mytech
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Can you show us the message that it's showing when it's not working perhaps a screenshot?

Because if you're device does not have a good strong internet connection Bixby will not work at all. Because even with my S9 plus I am on Wi-Fi at home and I'm using the internet sometimes Bixby does not work at all because the connection is not strong enough. <<<< just a side note.
tntsb1
Active Level 1
Tablets
It does not want to learn my voice like when I say Hi bixby it s like it dosent here me and then I thought jts probably something with my mic but I tried bixby with the power key and it worked perfectly. I was also thinking that the problem could be that it hasnt actually deleted my first recordings so its still waiting for another voice.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Tablets
so nothing in these posts here are helping your situation I would suggest going to the help section within this application. then fill out help ticket for your issue but I will say that it could take a few days before you see a response.
0 Likes