Original topic:

DIGITAL NOTE TAKING: GALAXY TAB A 10.0" 2019

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 06:02 PM)
danielle97
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I'm looking to buy a tablet to use for digital note taking and digital planning. Does this work with a stylus?  Has anyone used this tablet for note taking? I tried to look on youtube but most the note taking videos and made with iPads. 
0 Likes
20 Comments
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Tablets
This tablet does not come with a Spen... stylus, I have 10.5 tab A, I use a soft tip stylus which I can use to write note using Samsung notes, but I wouldn't recommend it ....
I think you would be better off getting Tab S4 or 6.. as the come with the Spen.. you can get a great deal on a tab S4 just now you that's what I would recommend for you....
danielle97
Active Level 1
Tablets
I'm looking for something budget friendly. I'm a freelancer so looking for something to use as a digital.planner.
0 Likes
Tablets
Hi danielle97,

Although I do not have Galaxy Tab, but I am sure Galaxt Tab S6 can do note taking and it comes with the pen. I personally use Note10 taking Notes because I just need quick and simple notes, not wring essays. 😄
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Hi Danielle97,  (if you speack french, i can give you better informations, english is hard for me)

I have a Galaxy Tab S4 256 gigs with 4 gigs Ram. It is a really good tablet except for the S-Pen, no place to put it or hold it , a real pain in the *** . I found a solution for it, just check the picture
If you buy this tablet DON'T buy the 64 gigs version, it not enough if you are looking for long term. BUY 256 gigs for $ 700 in sale NOW
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/samsung-galaxy-tab-s4-10-5-256gb-android-o-tablet-with-qualcomm...
https://www.samsung.com/ca/tablets/galaxy-tabs4-t830/SM-T830NZKLXAC/
Or, you have the new Tab S6, it cost around $ 1,000.79 + taxes, you should look at the reviews first. S-Pen is magnetic
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-10-5-256gb-android-9-tablet-with-snapdrag...

Tab S4 is the better Samsung tablet in my mind and you can have it in sale
On Tab S4 or Tab S6 you can wrote and save notes directly on the screen even if the tablet is OFF
I solve the S-Pen problem on mine like that :

danielle97
Active Level 1
Tablets
thank u for all the info!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
You could try to find the Tab A 8 Plus 2019, which as an S-Pen in a small 8" format. There's also some 10" models with an S-Pen online. And of course the flagship Tab S3, S4 and S6 have an S-Pen.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

@Danielle97

I saw Tab S6 at $780.00 on Samsung.ca 256 gigs ending December 5 2019. Don't forget reading the review from other store, don't beleive the only review on Samsung

Screenshot_20191113-172900_Chrome.jpg

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
It's in Grey only. Value is lower
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
All of my tablets have a Cover Book so we don't see the color anyway...I know, you have the blue one, does it make more than the grey one for Danielle's need ?

How much did you pay yours last month ?