Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A 2020 8.4

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 09:03 PM)
JustMeAndrew
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Today I got the update to Android 10. There is one absolute boondoggle from Samsung: There is no tap to wake option and this means I always have to use the power button. There is no Always on display either.

I am so gutted by these deficiencies that I suggest nobody buy this tablet. Hopefully I can sell mine. Having to use the power button as the only option to wake the tablet in 2020? 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi JustMeAndrew,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We are taking this as feedback and will forward this to the concerned team for further review.

0 Likes
JustMeAndrew
Active Level 1
Tablets
Any news on my post that there is no "tap to wake" option on the Galaxy Tab A 2020? Is there an update coming to fix this?
0 Likes
BenH
Active Level 1
Tablets
since the last update, when we put the tablet in landscape mode and scroll down the central menu, we do not see the option "order of the keys" we must return to portrait mode to see it in addition to the menu does not always unfold in the center of the screen. ( sm-t307u)
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi BenH,
Please share the screenshots of both the modes landscape and portrait which shows the exact issue. We will consider it as valuable feedback and will forward it to the concerned team for further review.

0 Likes
BenH
Active Level 1
Tablets
as requested here are the screenshots, hoping to have an update soon to fix everything. Thanks in advance.
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hey BenH,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots with us.

0 Likes