Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S4 Unusual Heating Problem

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 05:33 AM)
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
My Tab S4 heated up quickly at the back upper portion left side near the volume control, especially when I am using internet (wifi). Can you tell why and how to solve this problem? I am very worried about it that this might gone worsed. This Tab was also fixed by Samsung Service Center due to connection problem, they in fact replaced part (sort of internet signal receiver). 

Your response is highly appreciated. 

THANK YOU!
9 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Overheating issue?
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Tablets
thank you for your response...
yes, at certain part of the tab as mentioned above. very unusual to me because before the repair there's no such issue as like that and it just happened recently...
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Tablets
That's bad. You should have asked them again why was it overheating that certain part.
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Tablets
yeah really bad, indeed.
waaa5
Active Level 5
Tablets
Its either thats where the processor is, or something is wrong with the repair
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Tablets
thank you for your response.
probably, either way... but the problem just occurred recently...
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Tablets
With regards to my usage, I limit my time to just 1 to 2 hrs of continuous usage. I am very particular of it because I don't want to overused my gadget.

Again, thank you guys for sharing your thoughts on this matter.
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Tablets

Good day! Are you still experiencing the same issue?

0 Likes
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Tablets
Very sorry for late reply. Honestly, I've lost interest in this Samsung Members Community because of lacked of response from Samsung's Team. This may also change my decision in buying my next phone or tablet in the future.

With regards to the problem, YES, I still experience it and I'm feeling hopeless that this will be fixed. And I'm frustrated about it considering the price of this Tab. I mean it's not cheap, but I'm not getting much attention or the problem wasn't actually addressed.
0 Likes