Original topic:

Galaxy tab s7 should I wait

(Topic created on: 12-13-2019 06:40 AM)
Siqiuyi
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
Anyone knows any rumours of Galaxy tab S7? Release date?

I am thinking to wait for it. But not sure if I should wait or get Tab S6.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Malechai
Active Level 4
Tablets
s6 just came our. you'll be waiting a while for the s7
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

I should say released date around August 2020 if i compare with others Tab S
Tab S4, S5e, S6 released date
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Tablets
well it's a good bet the TabS7 will be better than the TabS6, which was better than the ....

Depends on what you need from the tablet exactly.

I'm a tech enthusiast lucky enough to be able to purchase whatever I see fit.... and I'm still having a tough time upgrading from my aged TabS3. My tab is used mostly for taking meeting notes at work everyday, and light media/netflix at night...

The S3 still holds up well. I do notice latencies when updating a lot of apps etc, but not a biggie to me. Screen looks great, it runs UI1, everything appears as my phone does.

For tablets you can really hold onto them for longer cycles without missing very much... especially if you are pairing it with a current large screen phone.

There is no right answer. if you have coin to burn plus patience for release of the latest and greatest then hold off.

if you want to enjoy a cutting edge tablet starting today, then go out and grab the 6. I dont think you are going to miss very much... these product are quite mature with only modest incremental upgrades.
i1i
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

Hello,

You seem to know about Galaxy Tabs, so I hope you can help me.  I broke my Tab S2 screen and as you can imagine is too expensive to fix.  That's the only reason to upgrade to a new Tab S otherwise I was very happy with my S2.  Most important features on my new Galaxy Tab S are: Weight, stylus and of course price. The stylus is important because I would like to replace my "hand-held diary/notebook" with a tab S electronic diary/notebook.  So my questions to you are:

-Do you think/know if a tab S stylus diary/notebook would be efficient/practical?  

- Based on my important features, which new tab s would you suggest?

Thank you

0 Likes
Siqiuyi
Active Level 4
Tablets
decided to wait. the screen is little bit small. and my ipad 2018 still working.
0 Likes
LTK_LLC
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

The S6 was released about 6 months ago so I'm guessing they would not update before a year, I just purchased my 1st tablet which use the S6 hoping it will substitute for a laptop while I am driving. I also upgraded my phone to the S20 because my S7 was about dead, I upgrade average every 4 years hopefully the stuff I got will last that long.

SuperPcAgency
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

The Tab S6 Is Like S10

The Tab S7 Is Like S20

Tab S7 Specs:

12/16Gb Ram

Snapgragon 865

Adreno 650

1Tb Storage

120 Hz Display

9000 mAH

So You Should Wait For Tab S7 Just Like Me

Abdul-Muhaymin
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

bro i badly want new tablet of samsung so should i wait for tabs7 or buy tabs6 i cant wait plz help me

0 Likes