Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I have a GREY background in Chrome with Galaxy Tab S4, how can I change that ?

(Topic created on: 09-29-2019 01:31 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets
Hi, I have a new tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 with 256 gb  and I have a problem with the browser Chrome on THIS tablet.  Effectively, the background of the webpages is GREY instead of being white like normal webpage on my other devices.

I summit this to Samsung ingeneers and they have the same result then me and they cannot resolve this for now...

Do you have the same problem ?

Somebody have a solution ?

Waiting for your answer,

2acc4605-b997-43c2-bf60-4d66a35d137e.jpg

Cassidy
0 Likes
17 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Tablets
I mean, its grey... ok... but why is this bothersome? I don't get it.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I find it more difficult to read black/grey then black/white...maybe because i'm OLD maybe because I wear glasses...who knows ?😜
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
No need for Antivirus
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I just saw then my tablet will be update in April 2019. I will have the new Android Pie version 9.0 instead the actuel version Oreo 8.1...maybe it will resolve my problem...I hope !!! You can check if your device will be update ;)87c6d2d3-ee22-4080-81a7-bf2b161211d1.jpg
0 Likes
Lancelot
Active Level 4
Tablets
Have you tried force quting Chrome in your settings? Maybe if you disable it, that will fix it. Another option would to go into developer options in settings.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Finally, I decide to wait until the previous update in April (Pie 9.0) and check if the problem is resolve and if not I will do what you suggest. Thanks for your suggestions.
Cassidy
0 Likes
Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
La dernière mise à jour de Chrome a résolu mon problème d'arrière-plan gris ... Maintenant, Chrome fonctionne normalement en mode DEX ET en mode Andoid et l'arrière-plan est désormais blanc comme il est supposé être ... Ce n'était pas un problème causé par Samsung.

The latest update of Chrome has solved my grey background problem ... Now, Chrome normally works in DEX mode and in Android mode and the background is now white as it is supposed to be .. .It was not a tablet problem. Now i'm happy 😜
0 Likes
yoyoto
Active Level 1
Tablets
**bleep** u!!!!
0 Likes