Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I have a GREY background in Chrome with Galaxy Tab S4, how can I change that ?

(Topic created on: 02-22-2019 07:40 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets
Hi, I have a new tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 with 256 gb  and I have a problem with the browser Chrome on THIS tablet.  Effectively, the background of the webpages is GREY instead of being white like normal webpage on my other devices.

I summit this to Samsung ingeneers and they have the same result then me and they cannot resolve this for now...

Do you have the same problem ?

Somebody have a solution ?

Waiting for your answer,

2acc4605-b997-43c2-bf60-4d66a35d137e.jpg

Cassidy
0 Likes
17 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Does this happen on every single website you go to?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
This happens every time I open a new tab. If I click on a tab already open and I return to the faulty tab it now appears correctly, It is very unpleasant to navigate that way...
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Tablets
also....
how old is your device??? If it's new then return it for a new one..
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I bought this tablet has a New Year Gift but Bestbuy Canada don't sell it anymore and Samsung Canada engeneers told me they have the same problem even with a brand new tablet...They also told me they are writig to Google to resolve this problem that seem to happened only on this new tablet model, this is WHY I want to know if somebody else have the same problem with this tablet. Are they telling me the truth ...(whistle) Echo, they are making a liquidation of this tablet (go check on Samsung website, Bestbuy is not list anymore), I already wrote to their geek squad and no answers
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Tablets
I was on the Best buy website and 5bey still sell this tablet.. have you taken it back to the store and asked their geek squad??
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
If this issue is only with Chrome, Uninstall updates to Chrome, reset the app and try again
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Like I say, Samsung have the same problem...but I try right now your suggestion and come back to see...Oups....no Uninstall for Chrome...I will have to go in the application and erase everything by myself...
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
As to why all the Tab S4 models shows this problem, I guess it's because of DeX mode for the tablet. No other tablet supports this, and it's not the same as the mobile phones' DeX

Try Samsung Internet Browser if this issue annoys you too much. S Browser is very good actually
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
This is also what I think and this is WHY I want to know if somebody have this problem with the same model of tablet Galaxy Tab S4...If everybody have the same problem, I will wait for the Update...and use Samsung Internet for now. Do you know if the antivirus work in this browser ?
0 Likes