Original topic:

My thoughts on my Tab S7+ after a week of use

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 11:25 AM)
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Options
Tablets

This is a great all metal except for the screen, Tablet which is visually very appealing and is very fast and responsive. The clear pictures shown in Members Gallery are unreal clear and colorfull on this 120ghz screen. Fingerprint scanner is in screen on right side when in Landscape and perfect place to place your thumb on screen with fingers on back side to get good recognition. There are 4 speakers on the sides and it sounds good. 

There is also a pop out Edge Menu on right side similar to phones. It comes with One UI 2.5 and battery capacity to last all day and taking 2.5 hours to charge from 15% to full charge on fast charge. It comes with a normal charger but is capable of 45 watt charging by purchasing charger. It unfortunately doesn't appear to do wireless charging. Wireless Dex is also included

The tablet by itself is light to hold but if you add on the back stand and keyboard that I also purchased it gets way heavier. Unfortunately there is no pocket inside the tablet for storing the Spen because the diameter of the Spen is way larger than the thickness of the tablet. The charging spot for the Spen is on the back beside cameras held on with magnets and also there is a magnetic spot on top right side for holding the pen. It would be very easy to lose the Spen in either of these spots when transporting it but the backstand covers the pen and protects it fairly good and folds down easily to access the pen. The backstand and keyboard attach to the tablet seperately with magnets making them easily removable for using one without the other.

Keyboard and mouse pad is good but unfortunately not back lite which should be for the price.

There is a great article reviewing all of Samsungs latest tablets for anyone wanting to compare them and pick which might be the best fit on Sammobile at https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/best-samsung-tablets

My only cons so far are the bezells are way thicker than I was expecting compared to what they are doing with phones as you can see in included pictures and my bluetooth mouse keeps losing connection but hopefully that will be improved in future updates

11 Comments
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi Ray2, Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts on Tab S7+ in the community.

0 Likes
Tablets
@Ray2, thanks for sharing your experience after a week of use. Great review. Will see if Christmas have good deal or not, may grab one for home use. 🙂
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets
You should check prices on Black Friday.
Last year they had the S6 model on sale for $200 off for that day
Tablets
Thank you for your tips 👍🏼
0 Likes
Tablets
i should've waited for this before buying my Tab S6. hehehe..
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets
I am sure the S6 is close to the same as this tablet
Tablets
with your review i felt like i needed an upgrade hehe..
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Tablets
biggest unanswered question:

camera video slow motion?

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets
No camera slow motion
0 Likes