Original topic:

New phones out today

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 06:23 PM)
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Hello again samsung users! My topic is on new phones like iPhone 11 and google pixel 10 . I personally like samsung more , but I've never used or seen a google phone. I really have never owned a phone in my life , yet. I'm planning on getting one soon. Anyway the new iphone I've heard is pretty good and stupidly expensive. I wish I could like apple but ive never used an apple phone or any of their products. I will talk about this more soon and I'd like to here from you guys on your favourite phone and phone company
0 Likes
4 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Since they stated that they locked the bootloader because some didn't know what they were doing with it, Samsung is no longer my favorite phone company.

(Thankfully the tablets are still unlocked so they're my favourite tablet company... not that there's much competition anyways)

I still really like my Note9. It has all you could ever need and no compromises were made in the process. Currently the phone market has become really boring though so you could easily buy a phone from last year without any problem.
0 Likes
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Tablets
I like your comment its not rude and it gives me advice
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Tablets
Apple is plan much like the pixel kinda of basic under the hood and software. My favorite company is Samsung and LG. Samsung just packes a trucks loads of goodies for for the price point you actually somewhat get what you pay for compared to others.

I use to love Apple iPhones all the way up to the iPhone 5 I stil remember that day when I was looking at a note 4 and I was amazing by how different and unique it was long story short I've been a note fan since. I am a little pissed though since the note line use to be a more wow factor from the s line now it seems to be an s line with a pen sadly. Hopefully it goes back to the way it use to be. Leave a like if you had a good read.

Tablets
My favorite smartphone manufacturer also has to be Samsung. When I bought my first phone it was an LG flip phone. As my contracts came up for renewal, I decided to switch over to Samsung. I currently own the Samsung Galaxy S8.
0 Likes