Original topic:

One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 09:48 AM)
ReenBoy
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Hello, is it possible for me to get the one up beta program on my galaxy Tab s6 lite in Canada?
Thanks 
17 Comments
Tablets
No, I don't know if Samsung even releases betas for their tablets. But If you have a Galaxy S20 device, you could flash de beta onto it. There is no official beta program for Canada, at least not yet
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
how
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi Sidsagar, Please note that Samsung won't recommend and advise any kind of information regarding rooting or flashing your Samsung device. Rooting disables some of the built-in security features of the operating system, and those security features are part of what keeps the operating system safe, and your data secure from exposure or corruption.

Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Tablets
thanks. rooting is not an option on this phone lol tooo expensive
0 Likes
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Tablets
flash? like download the ui via 3rd party? does it need to be rooted? hopefully not
0 Likes
Tablets
No, not via 3rd party. It's the actual software from Samsung. You just flash the US OneUI on your phone. I unfortunately don't have access to the files, but I think @CHMultimedia kindly will give us access to them, but I just don’t know when he will be able to.
0 Likes
Tablets
You don't have to root anything. The program you flash your phone is actually from Samsung themselves
0 Likes
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Tablets
hmm .. I think I'll just wait... android 11 suppose to come out December right?
0 Likes
Tablets
Samsung actually claimed it's release to be November, but thats for US I guess. December should be the way to go
0 Likes