Original topic:

Ruined Tab S6 for Canada.

(Topic created on: 07-31-2019 09:39 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets

Come on!!! Why the dullest color again?! The Tab S5e is in 3 colors here, the Tab S4 is in 2 colors... and the S6 is only in boring GRAY?! I wanted to buy the blue one soooooo bad and gift my Tab S5e. At least give us two colors like all the other Tab S released here before.

Guess I'll have to import it... Sigh.

I mean, look at how stunning the blue one is... and how boring the gray one is. I'd even settle for the pink one rather than the dull gray one.

12 Comments
Tablets
NO BLUE?! 😭
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Yes that's a disaster. Why??? I mean, if the S10 series has 3 colours here, the Tab S5e had 3 colours too in every hardware configuration... why can't the Tab S6 have that too? Flagship tablet relegated to side product...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
And Tab S2. There was always a second option but not here and this is awful
0 Likes
Baspi
Active Level 5
Tablets
if you aren't far from the border you can drive and get it there for even cheaper than what they'll well in Canada. most likely since Samsung products are always somewhat cheaper there
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Yeah guess I'll end up going to the States just to get a colour that should have been available here...
0 Likes
Baspi
Active Level 5
Tablets
Samsung Canada **bleep** compared to America's 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Come on @CHMultimedia, it's time to make a gift to your mother with your tab S5e, you can have the world best tablet, don't bug for a color anyway you'll buy the Keyboard Cover Book, you won't see it

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Oh no I will. My bestfriend got the gold Tab S5e and the cover. The edges look soooooo good in gold and so bland in gray. Ever since I hate the bland gray Tab S5e, like how I always disliked the dull black Note9 instead of the stunning blue.

Also I often remove the back cover when I don't need it (i.e. watch videos handheld, reading on the go...).

Gray is boring. Either have a colourful option, silver or pure metal (not glass) black. Gray is like the worst of all worlds. Except for the Titanium Silver on the S9 and Note9 (not in Canada)
0 Likes