Original topic:

S5e Keyboard Cover + S Members = Post loss)

(Topic created on: 06-04-2019 10:43 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets
I was typing a huge post detailing a couple of new informative series and wanted some input on some important issues that had to be addressed before I go forward with them. I was over with the English part and started typing the FR part. I thought it would be faster if I used the keyboard cover. I opened the cover, inserted the tablet and... Gone. The whole post was gone!

When you insert or remove the cover, the body of the post is erased
 So  that's quite a nasty bug and  I hope it can get fixed.

I'll have the aformentionned post retyped eventually. Probably later today or tomorrow. Or later because data loss is so... m
10 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Omg I hate when stuff like this happens ugh 🙄🤦‍♂️
Seriously ill swipe a bunch of letters, something happens (call, MSG) and pooooooof a magician hide my shh wtf 🤷?‍♂️
mytech
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Is this a setting to keep more apps open? I dunno 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

I don't have this problem with the Cover Book of my Galaxy Tab S4 , i can not wait to see if your article will match what I read on other forums about the S5e , it allows me to compare my S4 technically

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
My... article? You meant review?
0 Likes
Options
Tablets

Hey @CHMultimedia,

That's my worst nightmare when I'm typing long posts... I'm so sorry that happened to you 😭 Just so we can look into it, were you on the S Members app or the web community?

Cheers,

Sabrina

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I was on the app. Should have used the web community though since it has an autosave feature, silly me 😅
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
@CHMulimedia

You are writing a review about your tablet for Costo or for the forum ?

I try again to wrote this whitout the Cover Book and I finished it by plugging the Cover book on the Pogo connection and it don't erase nothing..Don't know if this information help you
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Just say it in FR because that doesn't make sense unfortunately. No offense.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Pauvre Moi, mon anglais n'est pas bon...

Je te demandais si tu écrivais un article concernant ta tablette S5e pour Costco ou pour les membres du forum ?

Et pour la 2ieme partie, je te disais que j'ai vérifié si je perdrais aussi ce que j'écrivais en connectant le clavier comme tu l'as fait PENDANT que tu écrivais ton article et je n'ai rien perdu de mon côté. Je te demandais donc si ça t'aidait de savoir que ça ne vient pas de l'application Samsung Members (mais je suis en mode DEX)
0 Likes