Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Screenshot on Tab S4 tablet on Android 10

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 06:20 PM)
moscreations
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Since the update to Android 10 seems the way to take a screenshot has changed and I can't figure out how it's now done. HELP!!!
11 Comments
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi moscreations, You can capture a screenshot by pressing and holding the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until a white border flashes around the edges of the screen.

If you want an easier way, check out Palm Swipe to Capture to learn to capture the screenshot by swiping your palm on the screen.

From Settings, search for and select Palm swipe to capture. Then, touch the slider to turn on Palm swipe to capture.

0 Likes
moscreations
Active Level 1
Tablets
that is how it used to work, but it does not work anymore
0 Likes
moscreations
Active Level 1
Tablets
I just tried the palm swipe and that works, I never tried it before, ignis way easier than pressing the power and volume button, which is awkward on a tablet. Thanks for the suggestion
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi moscreations

Good to hear that it is working for you. Please get back us anytime if you have any further issues with your device and click on the Accept as a solution to help other members with the same query.

0 Likes
moscreations
Active Level 1
Tablets
where do I see the accept button???? don't see anything here
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Tablets

HI moscreations, Good to know that you like the palm swipe feature. Please click the 3 dots on the right side of the comment and click on "Accept as solution". Have a nice day.

0 Likes
moscreations
Active Level 1
Tablets
thanks. done
0 Likes
sonny72
Active Level 4
Tablets
my screen shot feature is not working . I do gesture with my hand across the screen and it doesn't capture the screen shot. how can I fix this?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi sonny72, Check and make sure that the feature has been enabled on your mobile phone. From Settings, search for and select Palm swipe to capture. To be able to use this feature, swipe your hand edge from right to left or left to right and make sure your hand edge must be touching the screen.