Original topic:

Smart Screen/Smart Hub?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 11:33 AM)
Scott_Thibodeau
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

Good morning, 

I'm setting up a Samsung Book Tablet running Windows 10 at a chiropractors office. They have 4 patient rooms, each with a Samsung TV (UN32M4500). The desire is to be able to screen mirror the tablet to the TV of choice (Room 1, 2, 3 or 4) in order to display x-rays and other medical information from the tablet. 

All devices are connected to the same network and are on the same subnet. I installed the Smart View app on the tablet and enabled it on the TV but I keep getting the error message No TV's Found. I tried installing the app on my Android phone with the same results, No TV's Found. 

I'm wondering if a Smart Hub would solve this issue or if anyone has any other suggestions on how to get the TV's recognized on the network. Thanks in advance. 

Scott

0 Likes
3 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I doubt a Smart Hub would fix this. Maybe a Chromecast will help, or any other casting device.
0 Likes
Scott_Thibodeau
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I was able to get the tablet to broadcast to the TV using Windows 10. We disabled UPNP on the router and they were able to see each other but the tablet now lists all the other devices in all the offices nearby. If the smart cast worked it would have been a much cleaner install. Unfortunate that it didn't work as advertised. The Chiropractor invested in 5 Samsung TV's and a Samsung tablet specifically because of this functionality. 

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Scott, what about Smarthings and Smartview , you can send what you see on your device on a fridge, so i imagine you probably can do what you want with this application
: sorry i only found french information
https://www.samsung.com/ca_fr/connectedliving/
check in that section, second picture also third picture ...i know i know my english is horrible...

You can also get helps here : https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/

Samsung's supportSamsung's support

0 Likes