Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Surface Duo

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 03:39 PM)
VicDB
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets

I like samsung to have the Surface Duo model for a simultaneous multitasking feature also. Please consider. Thanks.

a media briefing ahead of the Surface Duo announcement, Microsoft executives positioned the phone as a tool for getting work done with its productivity apps, similar to how many business users employ dual-monitor setups with PCs.

In the company's Teams chat app, for example, a video chat occupies one screen while the other screen displays chats. In Microsoft's Outlook email app, clicking a link in the body of an email opens the link on the opposite screen, so the user can continue reading or responding to the email.

2 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Yeah. 😊
0 Likes
VicDB
Active Level 2
Tablets
I would like to raise the issue of backtracking to old inefficent sending of Message using only one Send icon on Dual Sim units on your last Software update. I am so disgusted and disappointed because I have no more choice for a fast choice of Network where I want to send my message but to resort to tedius 3 or more touches of yours to change Network default for Text Messages. Please consider returning back to two network Sending icons in your next Software Update. Hoping this will favor the majority of your clients using Dual Sim units. Thank you.
0 Likes