Original topic:

Tab S6 Lite S pen Stopped working...

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 05:40 AM)
Alishia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
I recently purchased The Tab S6 Lite which came with an S pen. After 2 days of use the S pen stopped working completely. How do I fix this problem without buying a new s pen? Please help.
11 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Did you activate it in the Advanced Features in your Settings ?  If you don't, it will not charge and won't work...

Kinsley
Options
Tablets

Hey @Alishia,

Congrats on your new purchase, As mentioned by @Cassidy, please check the option is Activated in Advance Features and you can also perform a soft reset and check.

To perform a soft reset by hold down the volume down key and power key simultaneously for a few seconds.  Continue holding the buttons down until you see the Samsung Galaxy logo appear.

Thanks, @Cassidy

0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Tablets

Hi Alishia,

Please kindly get back to us if you are experiencing any issues with S-pen. We would be glad to assist you.

0 Likes
Govind009
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

Same here I buy a  tablet  samsung galaxy s 6 lite wifi +LTE a day before rest all fine except  that s pen..  it's  not even 24hr passed of receiving . I am facing this issue s pen in not working before  update of software its working  but now it's not working  I tried  on sand off, reset nothing  works problems is still the same really  so disappointing 

sarbat1
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I have the same issue and created a seperate report, pls check "Related Content" up in the site. Answering previously mentioned suggestions to activate "Advanced Features" so that the S-pen charges: It is not possible to charge the pen since its a passive type with no battery. 

Taylsey
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Same issue , Samsung s6 lite only couple of weeks old , s pen not works , touch screen not responsive , tried soft reset , reset settings and factory reset same problem,  torch screen works for couple of seconds on soft reset the unresponsive.  

0 Likes
EMAILKATHY
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I just got my s6 lite a week ago, and am having similar problems  I do not have the options being suggested

evizuet97
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Hi, I am facing the same problem, my pen suddenly stopped working and I only have 1 month with it.

I don't really know why this happened since I haven't really used it that much, but one day it stopped working.

0 Likes
Doreiny
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Having the same issue.

Bought the tablet 5 days ago and today the Spen stopped working.

Any answer by samsung why this is happening to so many people

0 Likes