Original topic:

Tab S6 trackpad scroll direction

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 05:21 PM)
paulpaul
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Is it is possible to reverse the default scroll direction for two finger scrolling on the Samsung physical keyboard on the tab S6. It defaults to the reverse is normal for me. Very irritating. bn 

12 Comments
PonDaniel
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I agree. Just purchased the keyboard, which was pretty pricey for what it is, only to find out i can't cuztomize the scroll direction on the trackpad. Pretty frustrating for such a simple feature that should be standard on anything Samsung develops. 

SlowCorners
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

Any news on this? - Samsung, ahoy!?

InspiredbySC
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Any update from samsung on this? I cant stand this reverse scroll. You would think that you pay $150+ on a keyboard cover, you should be able to pick your scroll direction 🤣😂

E22
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Just got the Tab S6 with the Samsung keyboard case and was wondering the same thing - Please Samsung make this happen, I need to change the scrolling diretion 

commanderwallet
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I just bought the Tab S6 and am using a third party backlit bluetooth keyboard and my old Apple magic trackpad - it all works surprisingly well but I also can't customize the scroll direction. Samsung, please consider that settings option, especially for Dex users.

garyrule
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Also looking for a solution here

paulpaul
Active Level 3
Tablets
I suspect Samsung screwed up and there is no detector to know the keyboard is flipped. which leaves the option of a convenient onscreen toggle.
0 Likes
Futurewizard
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

Any update?  Spent a lot of money on the fancy schmancy S7+ keyboard cover and a core functionality is just missing.  Anybody know of any app workarounds?

0 Likes
Tjubb4
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Needs to be a way

0 Likes